Hi guys my name is Siddharth in this video I want to show you.
How you can download python on your system and also how you can check if you have python on your system.
- First, we go to our search box right here on our window. let’s say type here to search so we go day and we’re going to our command line or command prompt.
- we are looking we’re going to our command prompt so we just type cmd. so you can see it’s out already you now click to open it.
- I have my open yet so if you want to know if you have python on your system already just type python 3 version space and dash version and press enter.
- So it says here python was not found running without argument so basically, you don’t have pipes don’t have python on my system right now.
- So I’m going to install it on my system so let’s close this and go to our chrome and we type in python download python yep.
How To Install Step By Step
- hello everyone and welcome to this channel in this video
- i will show you how to easily download and install pycharm version 2020.3 on windows 10 which was recently released by jetbrains you will also be able to run your first command or program in pycharm ide for those not familiar with pycharm, pycharm is an integrated development environment used for computer programming.
- Especially for the python language, it provides you with all the tools you need for productive back-end and front-end python development and integration with other applications there are other ideas such as the one provided by Microsoft Visual Studio or spider anaconda.
- Even though Python itself has its own ideals, I have tried some of these ideas. In my opinion, I seem to prefer pycharm because of the flexibility it offers in terms of python development one thing to note here since pycharm ide relies on python language to run a script.
How To Run python in Commond Prompt
So come here click here this link will be available in my description so click here okay so right now let’s open it.
So I’m just gonna go to download the latest version of python. The latest version of python right now is like 68 2021 is python three point nine point six.
so that is watching we’re downloading so click on it 3.96 is very light it’s just 64.no it’s just 24.8mddepending on the speed of your internet this could be slow or fast okay i’m done with the installation i’m downloading of python.
so now i’m going to install it and open it up okay. Now I’m going to click on run at this point. Please subscribe to my channel and like let’s continue okay.
so i’m going to click on add python3.9 parts then install now click on install.
This Version code readability
- Now I’m gonna click yes to install python. Python is interpreted high level general-purpose programming language. Python design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant indentation benefit of python backend.
- And with front-end development cross-platform language open source strong community base plenty of tools to use few and simple lines of code you can also install Anaconda on your system.
- If you want to go full into programming it’s great but there are other editors you can also use you can use vss code but first, we are installing python on our system after the installation.
- I’m gonna run that testagainso you can see it says uh setup was successful so let’s close this. I’m going back to my command prompt and typing in the same code again okay.
- Now we’re going back to our command prompt, click on it and we’re going to type python then enter.
How to download and install python 3.9.1
I have also provided a link to my previous video on how to download and install python 3.9.1 and other useful links in the description below this video.
Let’s jump into this right away so let’s start with the Python installation so you open your browser and then you type python and then you go to this python official website you click on it and then here you have the current version of python.
which is python 3.9.1 or you could also go to this window here and you will see all the versions of python so you can select any version that suits you and you can install that so for today i’m going to install python 3.9.1.
so i just select the download once the download is completely open this file and then i select add python 3.9 to the path to check this box and then i go to customize the installation and i go to next and select install for all users.
Install the pycharm version 2020.
- I go to install once I’m happy with where the destination is i select install once this is completely close to this and then I quickly check if python was installed successfully and if i can now run my first program with python.
- So you see here the python was successfully installed and this is the python ideally i can open the python ideally and here i can run my first program in python say print hello world.
- This is my first official program in python within python. Ideally, next we go to install the pychram let me close this so to install the pycharm version 2020.
Now Installation Complete
Idea you go you type in your pycharm and then you come here the official pycharm website which is developed by JetBrains you select this and once this window opens up this is the current version that we are trying to install which is version 2020.3.
So we can see the version right here so just know that we have the version now. We have python installed on our windows so thanks for watching and subscribing for more videos by you.